Spider-Man Street Closures For Thursday, 5/9
By Randy Gorbman • May 8, 2013
Spider-Filming Street Closures:
(see map below:)
Thursday, May 9, 2013 street closures (final day of filming)
- Main St. from South Ave to Scio St.
- East Ave. from Main St. to Scio St.
- Gibbs St.
- Swan St.
- Chestnut St from Euclid to Pleasant will be open intermittently to allow traffic to cross East Ave. and Main St.
- Vehicles will not be permitted.
- Pedestrians requiring access to buildings along this section of Main St. will be directed by Rochester police officers and/or film production company staff (who will wear identifiable credentials and be posted at intersections).
Thursday, May 9, 2013 local traffic only (final day of filming)
- Stone St. from Main St. to Broad St.
- S. Clinton Ave. from Main St. to Broad St.
- Franklin St. / Franklin Ct. from Pleasant St. to Main St.
- Liberty Pole Way from Pleasant St. to Franklin Ct.
- Achilles St.
- Euclid St. from Main St. to Chestnut St.
- Stillson St. from Chestnut to Main St.
- Vehicle and pedestrian access to buildings, parking lots and garages on these streets will be permitted.