Urban agriculture: it's a growing and popular concept in many places, and it's the subject of the next Reshaping Rochester event. So what is the future of urban agriculture in cities like Rochester?
Our guests talk about the success of urban agriculture in Brooklyn, and lessons that might be applied here.
- Maria Furgiuele, interim executive director of the Community Design Center Rochester
- Nathaniel Mich, community programs coordinator for Foodlink, and manager of Lexington Avenue Urban Farm
- Lisa Zeller, 7th grade science teacher and garden club advisor at World of Inquiry School No. 58
- David Vigil, project director for East New York Farms! in Brooklyn
- Jannatul Rahman, markets and outreach coordinator for East New York Farms! in Brooklyn