The annual Memorial Day Parade steps off at 10:30 a.m. at the corner of East Avenue and Alexander Street. The parade will proceed down East Avenue, then turn west on Main Street, finishing at the corner of Main Street and S. Plymouth Avenue. These streets, and the surrounding streets will be closed to traffic from 10 a.m. to approximately 1 p.m.
Before the parade, the following streets will be closed around 9:30 a.m. due to staging. The streets will reopen as the parade progresses:
- Alexander Street from Charlotte Street to Gardiner Park
- Sibley Place
- Strathallan Park from University Avenue to Prince Street
- Prince Street from University Avenue to East Avenue
- East Avenue from Alexander Street to Goodman Street
- Meigs Street from Park Avenue to East Avenue