Rochester firefighters were busy last night, battling two fires that were called in at about the same time.
The first blaze started when a candle tipped over and started some sheets on fire in a second floor bedroom of a house at 32 Kingston Street. Damage was limited to that room and everyone in the house got out safely.
The second fire was at a home at 73 Eddy Street. That fire was also started in a bedroom on the second floor. No injuries were reported. The fire department said the cause of that fire appears to be accidental.
The Red Cross is providing temporary housing for four adults and eight children who were displaced by both fires.